The question, “How do I skip a campaign on Google Ads?” used to baffle me. Without a campaign or credit card, I wanted to create a Google Ads account so I could use the Keyword Planner tool. Learn how to create a Google Ads account without a campaign or payment method in this brief blog post.
- Start Now by visiting ads.google.com.
- Open your preferred Gmail account and log in.
- Click + New Google Ads Account when prompted.
4. Scroll down and click on Are you a Professional Marketer? Switch to expert mode.
5. Select Create an account without a campaign in the lower-left corner once you are in Expert Mode.
6. Confirm your Billing Country, Time Zone, and Currency. Then click Submit.
7. Congrats! You did it. Click Explore your account.
A team of Digital Marketing experts led by Vijay Sood.