Want to write for us contributing high-quality articles to our community? SwiftPropel is now accepting Digital Marketing Guest Post Article submission. If you are an expert in the Digital Marketing Industry and want to provide valuable information, educate or pass your knowledge to our audience, you can send your tips, how-to articles, case studies, full reviews, trends, or analyses for our consideration.
Digital Marketing Guest Post Article Submission Guidelines
Here are the guidelines to submit a guest post to us:
- Content must be unique and plagiarism free.
- Please ensure that the content must be exclusive to our blog (i.e. Not published on any other website). We reserve the right to remove or change content that has been duplicated elsewhere.
- We will insert the images ourself.
- Content must be valuable and relevant to readers. It should revolve and be related to the Digital Marketing Industry, failing to do so your article would be rejected immediately.
- Write for the web. Use H1, H2, H3 headings, bullets, lists, and short paragraphs – this makes online content much easier to read. Make it interesting to read!
- The Digital Marketing Guest Post Article should be written after the in-depth research. (Minimum length of 1500 words).
- We reserve the right to insert Internal links to other related pages on our website.
- The Author of the article will be given lifetime recognition in the form of a short bio. This will allow readers to get in touch with the author. So, please include a short author bio (2 to 4 sentences) + author image to be included at the bottom of the article.
- Proofread your articles for spelling, grammar and readability before submitting them. Please ensure that article’s readability is good as per Yoast SEO Guidelines. Submissions that require excessive editing will not be accepted.
- When you submit the content, do share a plagiarism report for it.
- If you want dofollow backlink or brand mention in the main content, then please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions that do not follow the above listed guidelines will not be accepted.
- Once the article is published on our website, it becomes the property of SwiftPropel.
What type of links can be included in the articles?
The links should be relevant and related to the article.
Will the article be published for a limited time or permanently?
It will permanent inclusion in our blog.
Will the page be indexed by Google?
Will you guarantee not to insert any additional links in the published article?
No. In order to optimise the article, based on requirements, we will have to insert the internal links.
Will you be able to allow us to place multiple links in the article?
We allow one link to a relevant website of your choice.
How to submit a guest blog post?
You can reach us at email@example.com to discuss the topic and keywords for the article.